Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where can I buy good quality clip in dirty blonde hair extensions? Online/stores in or near surrey.?

Online stores that are from Canada or the US. Or any where in Surrey, New West, Burnaby, Vancouver, ect. I'm not going to spend more than $300. I just want them to last and look healthy. Mine were 140$ and they look really dead and smaller I have had them since June but I didnt wear them that much for a while then I wore them a lot for about a month and then I stopped again. I think they're 18'; (they go to my elbows).Where can I buy good quality clip in dirty blonde hair extensions? Online/stores in or near surrey.?
sallybeauty.com


=]


have fun shopping!Where can I buy good quality clip in dirty blonde hair extensions? Online/stores in or near surrey.?
www.perfectlocks.com remi indian virgin human hair it feels like silk, i love it i'v had it for six months and it still looks and feels the same, i flat iron it with my hair and curl it too i got the 18'' for 169 ...i first found out about these extension on youtube alot of people had good reviews on it...go check it out you wont be sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment