Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blonde hair extensions ............. :D?

so i came back to school over the summer break and i decided i wanted a new look and i wanted to put color in my hair :D


i have long brown hair with a side fringe.


i wanna get like the colour underneath my hair but the only colour that would look good would be blonde but i dont want to put blonde dye in my hair cause it dries my hair out soooooo


i thought maybe i could get those clip in colour extension things??


would that work ? or not? please tell me everything you can as much as possible because i really want to find out more about them XD thanksBlonde hair extensions ............. :D?
You should totally get that! It costs around the same (I think) and it's a lot less damaging to your hair! My friend used to wear these and they looked cool! And the best thing is that when you get bored of it, you can take it out. And if you want a new colour, dye the extension or colour it. I had an extension and whenever I wanted a new colour, I'd just use a marker on it (LOL?)! Good luck!


Hope this helped! =DBlonde hair extensions ............. :D?
They are pretty affordable and you can take them out if you don't want them any longer, but they also look kind of fake. You can't really style them with hot tools. So if for one time yes, but for a long time no. Hope I Helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment