Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black/blonde hair extensions?!?

i really want to get some extensions, I have blonde hair, but I want to put black underneath. would it look completely weird to get black extensions? like actually dye my hair black, and then get black extensions too? Or is there a way to get extensions that are two different colors... like blonde and black? I'm having trouble explaining what exactly I mean. sorry if that was COMPLETELY confusing (:Black/blonde hair extensions?!?
http://horrorkidz.com/Black/blonde hair extensions?!?
NO WAY! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN...I DID THAT BEFORE!


IT WAS AWESOME!! YOU SHOULD TOTALY DO IT. =] =] =]





THEY MAKE EXTETIONS THAT HAVE BOTH BLOND AND BLACK IN THEM. YOU SHOULD KEEP YOU BLOND HAIR AND PUT ALL BLACK UNDERNEATH!! %26lt;333

No comments:

Post a Comment