Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How to get rid of the shiny/glossy parts on your blonde hair extension?

i tried to straighten my hair extension to burn off the shine, it works on my old hair extension %26amp; it blend in very well with my real hair(platinum blond by the way) now i got these Paris hilton ones %26amp; its lookin a little too shiney for me. do you know how to less shiny it? my hair has been damage from over bleaching it so much, so im getting extensions. it is synthetic so i try using heat on it but its still shiny then i use iron heat %26amp; its still shiny(i just tap it %26amp; rub it around so not much damage been done to it.) do u kno what to do? i dont mind if i i have to damage it just to rid the shine? helpp ! thankkkss! :)How to get rid of the shiny/glossy parts on your blonde hair extension?
since theyre synthetic you cant do much to them .


and you shouldn't be using any heat on them

No comments:

Post a Comment