Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blonde hair extensions? Waste of money or would it look pretty?

I have dark hair and fair skin. The hairdresser told me blonde hair extensions (full head) would look nice on me. I am thinking of saving my money and trying them. The girl in the hairdresser was getting them and she looked very attractive. My mother says they would look ridiculous.Blonde hair extensions? Waste of money or would it look pretty?
unlike an above answer has said, hairdressers DON't know best! some are just there to make money by convincing you to spend as much as possible on their services whether it looks good or not.


I don't like hair extensions personally, they are (obviously) fake and everyone knows then that your hair isn't real, one day you have hair twice as long as it was the day before... they are ussually real expensive too.


I'd get layers in my hair if i was you and go to the hair dresser and ask them to dye the bottom layer of your hair blonde, that way you know what it looks like and then you can decide to have hair extensions or maybe you won't like it and you can dye it back to the darker colour and not have spent heaps on something you don't want!


goodluck!Blonde hair extensions? Waste of money or would it look pretty?
I dont think you should have a full head of blonde


My best friend has dark hair and fair skin, she just put a layer of her coulor underneath, then a layer of blonde, and anouther of her coulor on top.. it looked great, epecially when she curled it to go out. xxx
I for one don't like them because you have to take them out before bed every day you can't sleep with them in so you have to put in a full head of hair extension in before you go out. It's hard Yakka! So hope this helped.


From: Pretty in Pink
my mum thinks exactly the same i have black hair with a few blonde streaks witch i did yesterday and when she got home she was mad lols i want to get blonde hair extenstions for underneath they are very expensive but i think there worth it
dont go get the extension but two lemon make lemon juice and put it on the parts of hair you want blonde then sit in the sun for a bit works my and my best friend did it it worked
mothers generally dont like hair extensions.


it depends what blonde it is..length..brand etc


and how much you wanted to spend.


hairdressers know best. try it out if you don't like em sell em.


simple.
no not full head


do what someone else said


and have some of your own colour and some blonde


cus then the blonde is more discreet


that'd look nice :)


moms never like extensions HA
I got them and i look great... well people don't stop complimenting! Get them!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqsi3CYrAP1mG8KgdVuzGQjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080510033636AAAXmlS
biggest waste of money, fake girls are not liked buy guys and everyone can tell they are extensions, be yourself
muah

No comments:

Post a Comment