Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blonde hair extensions? Help?

okay my hair is black/brownish, will it look good with bottom blonde


extensions? I tease my hair, ALL of it.. Would it look pretty?


Oh %26amp; I only have two strips, does matter if I only put


them in the middle or the sides?


Please answer thankk youu


xoxox


x-keila-kamage-xBlonde hair extensions? Help?
no doesnt matter at all, its up to you where you want your extentsions... but by the way your telling me where your going to put it.. It will look fine! =)Blonde hair extensions? Help?
it doesn't matter where you put the extensions. i personally think it might not look good on you, but i'm not a pro or anything, so i don't really know if it will look good or not.
It depends on the length of the extensions, if they are long and only long and blonde it will look weird, but if they are the same length as your hair they'll look like highlights so I say put them in.
it sounds rancid, who teases all of their hair urghhhhhh do it if you want to look like a rat
It depends. Sounda kinda scene/emo to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment