Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If I got blonde hair extensions with dark brown/black hair, would it look bad?

http://www.hamsterhouse.com/hikori/blond…


^ Like the girl on the right.





My hair is layered, though, and it's medium-length. So if I bought the extensions would I have to get them cut so they'd look right? I'm new with this lmao.If I got blonde hair extensions with dark brown/black hair, would it look bad?
honestly its completely up to you.


no use asking others to influence your decision.


however if you do this make sure you have nice hair not straw like hair with cheap tacky extensions


i hate that, i think it makes some girls look a bit y'kno.... (cough like hookers cough)


but if you take good care of your hair and get some good quality extensions, also providing this hair style would suit your personality and style ect..


then this could look nice kind of edgy and different i like things like that.


i have red in my hair ;)


xIf I got blonde hair extensions with dark brown/black hair, would it look bad?
k extensions are kinda tricky... the question is... are they clip-ins or are you gonna get them woven in??? I use clip-in extensions and my hair is all one color...if the extensions are that much of a drastic color difference, then you might want to bleach the bottom part of your hair so that the extensions blend in. if you don't then it is just gonna look like you put in a Barbie dolls hair into your own... and about cutting them... since I assume you're gonna put them in at the bottom part of your hair then it doesn't really make a big difference... but if you want them to blend in better you should go to a salon and have then blend in the extensions... :) good luck...
i love that hair! :D


i would have it myself, but my mom wont lemme get extensions or it dyed blonde :/ but it all really depends on your face and if itd look good on you or not. but i say go for it! ;D
I've seen a few girls with this and it looks so tacky. You'd have to do it right for it to look good. The extensions would have to be good quality and look as if you've got a blonde underlayer.
Not really


I think i'll look good!





it will look bad if they were really blonde extensions
yeah, don't do it.


just get your color or maybe like a dark red.
I DONt THiNK YOU SHOUlD DO iT..BUt HEY ItS YOU DO WHAt YOU LiKE
It wuld look great if ur punk or emo!! u like suld really get those if u r! idk if u suld if ur not
it would look cute.
it seems really nice of a hair do
no that do looks sick on girls!!
it will probably look good

No comments:

Post a Comment