Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want to have blonde hair extensions under brown hair?

will that look ok only clip ins im not going to dye my hair , does anyone have any pictures of this im not to sure at the moment.I want to have blonde hair extensions under brown hair?
I don't suggest that.


anyways most people have blode hair over black hair .I want to have blonde hair extensions under brown hair?
I had blonde hair with blue/black extensions in and it looked funky..


I now have brown hair and put my blonde ones in and it also looked good.


So I say yeah go for it.


Be an individual
well, my best friend has brown hair and she got blonde highlights and it looks really bad. she looks like she's an old lady. so im not sure
it should look great!
  • virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment